Thursday, February 23, 2012

In Processu

In introduction...
I am a work in progress. Or rather In Processu.

I have built my own TARDIS and see worlds that no one else sees and voices that no one else hears. I’m not crazy. My parents had me tested.

I am driven like a golden retriever running after a toy and have recognized that Life is a mere dream, a fleeting shadow on a cloudy day. I love metaphors like…like…like…

I have conversations with Hobbits, debate consistently with a particular raven, and wear old keys around my neck. My wardrobe leads to Narnia and am a member of the VFD. I know Who the Doctor is.

My fingers are sticky from honey and rosin from a cello bow. If a monster would devour me he would inform you that I tasted like cinnamon and vanilla Chai. And macaroni and cheese sharp cheddar style.

My favorite place is the House of a mouse and I left my soul in the town of knowledge and beautiful spires that looks like Castles.

My dreams are in two languages and my life is narrated by a British accent.

I’m in no rush, but one day I’ll meet a man who will help me conquer the fire swamp and will inform me that defeat is inconceivable. (And he will even know the meaning of the word.)

I problem solve like Sherlock but as friends I would get along much better with Dr. Watson.

I spend my money on books, tea, and traveling. I have no regrets… except when hauling my broken rolling bag up and down a London train station.

I can hardly wait until the curtain rises on “The Hunger Games” and most importantly “The Hobbit.”

One day I will publish my book and work for the BBC. They just don’t know how much they want me yet.

I am a firm believer in the One who holds my future in the palm of a strong hand and constantly wish that I was privy to that information.

I am a life student who endeavors to learn every day until I’m Pushing Daisies and will finally make my Trek into the Stars.

Seriously though, thanks for letting me join even though I'm currently nine hours ahead of you all. I look forward to skyping in soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just moved you out of the comments and into a proper post so we can find you later. Welcome aboard In Processu. :)

    ReplyDelete