Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scarlet

I'm not a writer. Not yet. I aspire.

I think in colours and pictures; I've told myself tales for as long as I can remember. Every so often I try to make more room in my head by moving something out onto paper. Sometimes it works. Sometimes the idea dies in transit.

I see the world in a way that makes most people tip their heads and say "what?". Fortunately, there are some who understand. I'm glad to have found a group that not only understands, but can contribute as well.

Also, I'm shy. Or "slow to warm up", as a few friends insist. I think they think "shy" is too harsh a word. I roll my eyes at their quaint but misguided notions, yet I am content to remain silent. For now.
-Kassie

1 comment:

  1. Hello and welcome! :D Kassie you may be as shy as you like. We will not hold it against you or try to change it. Just make sure you direct your shyness in such a way as to still let us read your wonderful work. Because we all would love the opportunity to experience the world as you see it - through your eyes - through your words. Thank you for sharing it with us. :) Here's to one good looking group so far! :)

    ReplyDelete